Hospitalised animals are usually sent to our Holland Park practice.
Veterinary Services we provide are:
- Vaccinations for all your pets.
- FIV (Feline Aids) Vaccinations - see our website article.
- Heartworm Prevention, Flea and Tick Control, and Intestinal Worming for your pet.
- Quality diets and petcare advice.
- Senior & Geriatric Pet Care for older pets.
- House calls
- General Surgical Procedures
- Blood and Pathology Services including Health Screening for pets.
- I.D. Microchipping & Customised Pet Tags
- Puppy Pre-School Classes for both Clinics are held at our Holland Park Clinic
- Dental Procedures
- Radiology and Ultrasound Services are referred to our Holland Park practice, although some ultrasound diagnostics need to be referred to a specialist.
- Access and Referral to Specialist Services
- Grooming - by appointment - on-site at Holland Park.
- Hydrobathing - by our staff on Saturday mornings by appointment.
- Emergency After-Hour Referral: The Holland Park Vet Clinic and Carina Veterinary Clinic recommenend Animal Emergency Services at Underwood.
Parking is available directly outside and access for disabled persons. Both premises are air-conditioned.
For all your pet's preventative and remedial health care!